The San Diego Padres superstar Fernando Tatis Jr. is feeling the sting after an accident that occurred while he’s spending time in the Dominican Republic over the weekend.
The $340 Million Dollar shortstop had some minor injuries as a result of the dust up, but returned the very next day to normal activities.
Via The San Diego Union-Tribune:
A report out of the Dominican Republic said the incident involved a motorcycle and that Tatis was transported to a “medical center” for treatment.
People familiar with Tatis’ status said he was doing normal activities as of Tuesday.
“Padres star Tatis OK after accident in Dominican Republic.”
— RaoulMartinezTV (@RaoulMartinezTV) December 8, 2021
The Padres can’t comment on the situation due to the MLB work stoppage but I’m pretty sure they freaked out over their $340 million star spending time cruising around on a motorcycle.
Surprised that Tatis Jr. would risk it all for a joyride.
Not very smart. Ride the hog when you retire.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason