Ben Simmons just can’t catch a break from anyone these days.
Including the man who went viral last week for catching an alligator in a garbage can.
If you haven’t seen the video, check it out:
Bruh said by any means necessary.🤔😂 🐊 pic.twitter.com/V89Sy0auce
— J- 🌎✨ (@MajorFactor2) September 29, 2021
Local Florida news stations found out the identity of the alligator capturer to be 26-year-old, Eugene Bozzi.
Bozzi said he found out there was an alligator outside his home from his kids, and knew he had to act.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
When making an appearance on the news, Eugene Bozzi took a savage swipe at 76ers guard Ben Simmons.
"I’m not going to be Ben Simmons. I’m gonna get me this basket."
Ben Simmons is catching it from all angles these days 💀pic.twitter.com/PEGDVj51a0
— Action Network (@ActionNetworkHQ) October 4, 2021
Perhaps this “Florida man” has a point.
As Ben Simmons continues to hold out from the 76ers instead of taking all the hate personally and coming back better next season, Eugene Bozzi is out here protecting himself and his loved ones.
We’ll see if Ben Simmons stays true to his word and leaves money on the table to hold out from the 76ers.