If anyone would be fun to play Tecmo Bowl with, it would be Kyler Murray.
Monday Night Football’s animation department had a good time in last night’s Los Angeles Rams-Arizona Cardinals game.
Steve Levy had the opportunity to share just how special Kyler Murray has been early in his career. Murray was the No. 1 overall pick, and is the only player with 10,000 passing yards, 65 passing touchdowns and 20 rushing touchdowns three years in.
They put Murray in Tecmo Bowl to show off his impressive career thus far.
Tecmo Bowl was first released in Japan 30 years ago.
Murray is only 24 years old.
Tecmo Bowl is legendary, so far Murray is well on his way….
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of