Draftkings CEO wants to prove the haters wrong.
DraftKings stock is down more than 43% over the past three months, and down 72.1% during the last 12 months. This has lead many to continue selling the stock, which according to the Draftkings CEO, is a very bad idea.
Jason Robbins, Drafkings CEO, is using the sell off as motivation to get things back on the right track from a stock perspective. According to him he’s going to prove everyone wrong.
See his tweet below:
If you sold #DKNG today, just be aware that my team and I are on a mission to make you regret that decision more than any other decision you’ve ever made in your life
— Jason Robins (@JasonDRobins) March 9, 2022
“It’s a wild market right now. I think what we’re doing has been very consistent since day one,” Robins said on CNBC in February. “I think the model’s working, and we’ll play the long game here.”
In February, DraftKings disclosed that Robins’s total compensation in 2021 was $14.03 million, down from $236.83 million in 2020.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- Lolo Jones Explains What’s the Worst Part About Being a a Virgin
Holy crap this guy is making a ton of money, but we know his real wealth is probably tied up in the stock.
With legalized gambling continuing to expand, we’ll see how things look with the stock in another 12 months.
If you’re waiting for the bottom to drop before you buy in, we’re getting close.