With Donald Trump’s Twitter account being suspended, his son, Donald Trump Jr., has been forced to carry the load.
He’s been heavily outspoken when it comes to the national government as well as lashing out at sports figures who have voiced their opinions.
Unsurprisingly, Donald Trump Jr. is proud of Kyrie Irving for standing by his guns with his decision not to get the COVID vaccine.
When the Nets announced that Kyrie would not be with the team until he took the shot, Trump Jr. weighed in.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Kyrie just sacrificed more than Kaepernick ever did! https://t.co/bMNryRnIlI
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 12, 2021
Kyrie Irving is currently in a situation where h would be leaving millions of dollars on the table if he remains unvaccinated.
Similarly, Colin Kaepernick sacrificed being signed by any NFl team when he became the first NFL player who knelt for the National Anthem.
Even if I guess you could say both Kyrie Irving and Colin Kaepernick “sacrificed” something in their situations, it’s kind of hard to compare on thing to the other.
This feels like a major reach by Donald Trump Jr.