Devin Booker was not having it.
Due to local COVID-19 regulations in Toronto, the Raptors are not allowed to have fans into their arena for home games.
This left their mascot as the only fan who was able to distract Phoenix Suns star Devin Booker during his free throws last night.
Booker was not too pleased about it.
Booker complained to the ref about the mascot, and had the ref move him out of his sight line.
Devin Booker upset that the Raptors mascot, the only fan in the building, is behind the hoop distracting him with the game on the line. Refs send him to timeout in the corner. pic.twitter.com/F9zLGPPD5D
— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) January 12, 2022
Following the game Booker explained what went down:
“I was just trying to get him out the way. It worked. I’d rather be shooting them w/o him down there. We play shooting games all the time everyday. These two do the same thing and I complain then. That’s just me.”
"I was just trying to get him out the way. It worked. I'd rather be shooting them w/o him down there. We play shooting games all the time everyday. These two do the same thing and I complain then. That's just me." Devin Booker on issue with Raptor waving behind basket on FT #Suns pic.twitter.com/WJ7ZfnZj83
— Duane Rankin (@DuaneRankin) January 12, 2022
Definitely not Devin Booker’s proudest moment.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth