Antonio Brown finds himself in the familiar position of being on the waiver wire after a successful tenure in Tampa ended in controversy.
After chucking off his pads and heading for the locker room in the middle of the Jets game, the Buccaneers and AB have different accounts of what occurred. Brown claims he was being forced to play despite his injured ankle. And Bruce Arians says Brown just became fed up because he wasn’t receiving targets.
Bruce Arians Admits That He Told Antonio Brown “Get The F-K Out Of Here”https://t.co/kV3Ub9a77B
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 7, 2022
Now, more details from Antonio Brown’s release are coming out of the woodwork.
According to NFL insider Ian Rapoport, Brown wanted the Bucs to guarantee his incentives prior to the season ending. And when his wish was not granted, he was already frustrated with the organization heading into Sunday’s game.
“Let’s talk about Antonio Brown and when this started,” Rapoport said. “It did not start on Sunday. It started in the middle of last week when Brown and his agent went to the Buccaneers and asked them to fully guarantee his $1M in incentives. He was close to getting it, but went to them and said ‘can you guarantee this?’ That’s not really something teams do, but that’s why some of the frustrations started then.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments