Deshaun Watson is pleading the Fifth.
The Houston Texans Quarterback is scheduled for his first deposition in the sexual misconduct civil lawsuits brought against him, with the quarterback’s legal camp preparing him to plead the Fifth in testimony.
Interestingly enough, Harris County District Attorney’s Office begins presenting evidence to a Houston grand jury in Watson’s criminal investigation.
The district attorney investigating Deshaun Watson plans to present her case to a grand jury on Friday – the same day as Watson's civil deposition.
Watson's attorney, Rusty Hardin, told me a request to delay the deposition until Monday was denied, so Watson will plead the fifth.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 8, 2022
The grand jury proceedings are expected to produce a decision on whether to indict the quarterback for felony sexual assault.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
Grand jury will hear evidence on Friday in case involving Houston Texans’ QB Deshaun Watson:https://t.co/Fj8fKoJm2Y
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 9, 2022
If that actually happens Watson’s football future could be even murkier.
Watson’s lawyer says Watson will continue to plead the Fifth in all of his deposition appearances until there is a resolution in the grand jury proceeding.
Meanwhile there still seems to be some interest in Watson in spite of all his legal stuff taking place.
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) March 9, 2022