Derrick Rose has had a career resurgence with the New York Knicks. And now, he has even more reason to be excited about his future.
On Tuesday night, D-Rose took to social media to announce that he officially got engaged with his longtime girlfriend, Alaina Anderson.
Derrick Rose’s new fiancee, Alaina Anderson, commented on the post.
“A WIFE!!!! I love you!!!! 😍😍😍 MRS ROSE TO YALL LOL,” she wrote.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kayla Nicole Seemingly Responds to Wild Rumor About Her Breakup With Travis Kelce
- Johnny Manziel is Showing Off His Thonged Out Girlfriend Kenzie Werner in Vegas
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
Derrick Rose and Anderson have two kids together (Layla Malibu Rose and London Marley Rose). Derrick also has a kid from a previous relationship, Derrick Rose Jr., who was born in 2012.
Congratulations to the Rose family!
Check out more of Alaina Anderson below: