King Henry is back on the gridiron.
The Tennessee Titans running back is expected to be back on the field at Nissan Stadium when No. 1-seeded Titans opens its playoff run after earning the AFC’s bye in the wild-card round.
Now we have some Derrick Henry practice footage showing him beasting out.
— Jill Jelnick (@JillJelnick) January 12, 2022
— Teresa Walker (@TeresaMWalker) January 12, 2022
— TURRON DAVENPORT (@TDavenport_NFL) January 12, 2022
Prior to his devastating injury, Derrick Henry was first in the NFL with 219 carries for 937 yards and 10 touchdowns through eight games.
Henry crazily stil finished tied for sixth in the league in rushing touchdowns and ninth in rushing yards.
If the Titans can get a lead, expect a healthy dose of Henry in the second half.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason