Derek Carr has a new #1 target in Las Vegas.
After telling the Packers he had no intentions of returning to them on the franchise tag, it was announced on Thursday afternoon that Green Bay had a deal in place to trade superstar receiver, Davante Adams, to the Raiders.
Blockbuster: Packers are trading Pro-Bowl WR Davante Adams to the Las Vegas Raiders for two prime 2022 picks, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 17, 2022
Shortly after the news was announced, Derek Carr took to social media to welcome Davante Adams to the squad.
Welcome home @tae15adams 🏴☠️
— Derek Carr (@derekcarrqb) March 18, 2022
In Davante Adams, Derek Carr now has arguably the best receiver in the NFL to pair with proven weapons, Darren Waller and Hunter Renfrow.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
In his first season on the job, new Raiders head coach Josh McDaniels will figure to have all the makings of one of the most explosive offenses in the entire NFL.
Derek Carr has waited a long time for the Raiders to build a championship-caliber team centered around his talents. And with the Davante Adams move, owner Mark Davis is signaling that he’s going for it right now.
It’s an exciting time to be a Raiders fan, that’s for sure.