NBA Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman says he once came close to committing suicide.
The NBA legend says the group Pearl Jam saved his life:
“This song here, ‘Black’, hmm, who don’t know that song ‘Black’ by this guy and this and this band Pearl Jam? Who don’t like this band on the planet earth? Maybe the devil, I don’t know. But he’s not on planet Earth, but he, ya know, always walks. Pearl Jam, God, I got hooked to these guys in 1991 and, uh, it was amazing. I had a bit of an issue in 1993. And oh, I want to commit that, oh that thing called suicide,” he said in an interview.
“It’s so true. You hear these lyrics, when you hear these lyrics right here. It’s so true. And it’s so like [sings] Do do-do do do do doo, Wow. It’s more than chill box. It’s more like, damn, it’s like heavenly felt it’s, like it’s just, like you just flow on cloud 55 or 99 or 110. They saved my life, man. I tried to commit suicide. And for some reason, the voice of love came in my- my life at that particular moment that night, and it was Pearl Jam. And I thank Pearl Jam, for doing that for me, not the sole reason, but it was a main reason.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Dennis Rodman has been to the very top and the very bottom.
There’s really not many human beings on the planet that have gone through what Dennis has.
Extremely happy Dennis found Pearl Jam when he did…