Deebo Samuel is a bad man.
Deebo is one of the most dangerous guy with the ball in his hands in the entire NFL.
Whether it’s down the field when they’re throwing it to him, or just handing him the ball, he’s as explosive as they come.
This past weekend Deebo was spotted wearing a Tiger Woods mock neck shirt under his jersey.
You can see the Niners star rocking the mock TW shirt below:
— TWLEGION (@TWlegion) January 17, 2022
Golf.com did some digging on social media and found another photo of the ‘TW’ logo on the back of Samuel’s undershirt.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
So, why does Samuel wear a signature red mock neck under his jersey?
Golf.com asked Deebo why he rocked the Tiger Woods gear.
“I liked the turtle neck and it had his name on it,” Samuel told GOLF. “He the GOAT.”
— claire rogers (@kclairerogers) January 20, 2022
You can’t argue with someone wanting to emulate Tiger Woods, he’s definitely on the Mount Rushmore of GOATs.
If Deebo keeps up this pace, he too will one day be known as a legend.
We’ll see if Deebo is rocking the Tiger Woods shirt this weekend against the Packers.