Late in the Giants-WFT game on Thursday Night Football, camera caught Giants receiver Kenny Golladay tearing into quarterback Daniel Jones on the sidelines.
Jones appeared to be giving it right back to hi, before Golladay finally walked away.
Kenny Golladay saying something to Daniel Jones pic.twitter.com/nDqkF6k3S6
— Bobby Skinner (@BobbySkinner_) September 17, 2021
After the game Daniel Jones spoke on what was going on between him and Kenny Golladay.
“He was frustrated with the situation,” Jones said, via ESPN. “I don’t think it was to me or anyone in particular.”
Daniel Jones explains why Kenny Golladay was mad on the sidelines. 👀
— theScore (@theScore) September 17, 2021
Daniel Jones played well enough to where the game came down to the wire, and it one point like the Giants had the win. A Dustin Hopkins kick with time expiring went wide right. But the refs through a flag, as the Giants were offsides on the play. And Hopkins was able to drill the next try to win the game for Washington 30-29.
After signing a massive four-year deal in the offseason, Kenny Golladay was limited to just three catches for 38 years on the night.
Daniel Jones will undoubtedly try to get his new receiver more involved in the coming weeks.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks