Talk about a conflict of interest. Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson was one of the top performing kickers in fantasy this past week, regardless of the type of scoring or platform you use, it turns out his big day was great in real life, but in fantasy, well it cost him his week.
Carlson explained how he lost in fantasy to himself.
The Raiders’ kicker picked up AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for Week 2 and while speaking to the media he broke the news that he lost his friendly fantasy football matchup this past weekend because of his performance in real life.
This is awesome: @Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson made 4 field goals in Week 2 and won AFC Special Teams Player of the Week.
The bad news? He was playing against himself in fantasy and contributed to his own loss 🤣pic.twitter.com/IcSBFc9k79
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) September 22, 2021
NFL players are just like us, they too want to play fantasy football.
Just strange to think that somehow fantasy football can affect guys on the field.
I doubt he would have shanked one just to win his fantasy week?
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week