Sounds easy enough.
Following Jake Paul’s recent knockout of former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, Paul pleaded with UFC Boss Dana White to exempt a few of his high-profile fighters from their contracts in order to share the ring with him.
To make things even more contentious, Paul has been known to make several comments about Dana White being super into cocaine.
White finally addressed those accusations in a recent interview on “The FIGHT with Teddy Atlas,” and turned the tables on Paul with a thinly veiled accusation of his own.
“I got a challenge for Jake Paul,” White said. “This guy keeps saying that I’m a coke head. He can randomly cocaine test me for the next 10 years if I can randomly steroid test him for the next two.”
Dana said he has no plans of allowing any of his fighters who are actively under UFC contract to box Paul.
In August, Jake Paul told MMA Junkie that he’s never used banned substances and is open to being tested at any time.
Why don’t Dana and Paul just fight, it would do crazy PPV numbers…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments