Everyone has some skill that’s unique to them. While some people can juggle and others can easily solve puzzles, ESPN NFL analyst Dan Orlovksy, well he can bark like a dog. And boy it’s pretty good. ESPN’s NFL analyst Mina Kimes took a video of Orlesky doing it and lets just say we were blown away.
— Mina Kimes (@minakimes) September 14, 2021
It sounds so legit that NFL fans couldn’t tell if it’s real or fake.
Of course they weighed in:
His greatest talent is backtracking….. https://t.co/WfpcmwU9x9
— BurnerMcburnerBurns (@DawsonDeezKnox) September 15, 2021
This can’t be real https://t.co/ije1sWf8JM
— Brandon (@PHXCards11) September 15, 2021
Theirs no way this real 🤯😂 https://t.co/uVm4Yn6fep
— Pitufo911 (@PitufoEdgar) September 14, 2021
There’s NO WAY this is real 🤯 https://t.co/8Fd3zwBCFa
— Tyler (@bigskyknows) September 14, 2021
Is this real. Like seriously… https://t.co/YcmS2GEOUa
— tweetycity (@Cbenja3) September 14, 2021
No way that’s real 😂😂😂 https://t.co/X4saHzphJa
— 0️⃣0️⃣ (@00Jets) September 15, 2021
It has to be fake, no?
Definitely far more skilled at barking than he was at playing QB in the NFL.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks