You’re not crying, Dan Campbell is.
The Detroit Lions continue to lose in the most heartbreaking ways imaginable. 2021 has been no different for the Lions, and their losing ways have continued.
They lost another tough one this past weekend. Feels like deja vu.
The Lions are the first team in NFL history to lose on a GW FG of 50+ yards with no time left on the clock twice in a single season. pic.twitter.com/jHADPIaqiK
— NFL on CBS 🏈 (@NFLonCBS) October 10, 2021
Following the heartbreaking loss, a very sad Lions Head Coach, Dan Campbell, stepped up to the podium and explained how hard it is to lose like that.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Dan Campbell, with tears in his eyes, says he wanted to win very badly.
Heartbreaking loss again this season.pic.twitter.com/l91np182BL
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) October 10, 2021
The Lions have the ability to break any man, no matter how tough.
At least he cares…