Cristiano Ronaldo and Manchester United fans seem to be together with their wish that the club fires coach Ole Gunnar Solskjær immediately.
Despite their skilled roster, Man U has remained a middle-of-the-pack team in the Premier League. And their ineptitude was on full display against Liverpool on Sunday.
After the team lost to the Liverpool 5-0, everyone was calling for Ole Gunnar Solskjær to be sacked, and it appeared that Cristiano Ronaldo was on board with the sentiment.
The internet was quick to notice that a clearly frustrated Ronaldo was seemingly mocking the coach’s antics after one of Liverpool’s many goals.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
— The Wing Wizard🔰#GlazersOut🔰 (@Left_Winger07) October 25, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo’s motion was almost definitely a dig at Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s sideline hand motions.
Since joining Manchester United, Ronaldo has bailed out Ole and Man U with multiple game-winning goals at the tail end of matches. But without his heroic efforts, and you’d be seeing an incredibly disappointing start to the tenure.
It feels like the writing is on the wall for Ole Gunnar Solskjær. And if Cristiano Ronaldo is going to continue to show his frustration, the coach will be sacked sooner rather than later.