The Cowboys are America’s team, and what’s more American than watching football surrounded by loved ones on Thanksgiving.
On Thanksgiving day the Cowboys faced off against the Las Vegas Raiders, and lost a heartbreaker in overtime.
It was a tough loss, but really a tough month for Cowboys fans. They have dropped three of their last four after starting the year 6-1. One Cowboys fans had a bizarre reaction to the Cowboys latest loss.
He went at his family over the L.
Cowboys fan tries to fight family after loss to raiders 🙃pic.twitter.com/pujDmpNUp5
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 27, 2021
It’s understandable that Cowboys fans would be so frustrated.
But trying to fight your entire family?
Now that’s straight up comedy.
Could not have happened to a better team.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of