MMA fighter Conor McGregor may have an enemy or two out there.
Wednesday evening in Dublin was a crazy one.
According to a report, “petrol bombs”, better known as Molotov cocktails were thrown at Conor McGregor’s pub, The Black Forge Inn, in Dublin, Ireland on Wednesday night
MMAFighting.com reported on the attack:
“After hours last night it appears that criminals made an unprovoked effort to inflict damage to the Black Forge Inn,” Black Forge Inn management said in the statement.
“There was no damage done to any patrons, employees, or the Forge, and Mr. McGregor was not on the premises at the time of the incident. The gardai have opened an investigation into the event. We are open and busy as always.”
According to a separate report from the Mirror, two men were spotted on scooters headed towards the pub just before the incident took place, with authorities now seeking witnesses or security footage that would help the investigation.”
Conor McGregor’s pub in Ireland targeted with "petrol bombs" — better known as Molotov cocktails — late Wednesday night but thankfully there were no injuries or damage done during the incident.
McGregor’s reps issued a statement you can read here — https://t.co/sRegBCi2Uu
— Damon Martin (@DamonMartin) January 13, 2022
You can check out the Black Forge Inn below:
McGregor purchased the Irish pub back in 2019 for approximately $2.2 million according to MMA Fighting.
Hopefully McGregor has a solid insurance policy on this place.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter