Colin Kaepernick isn’t done ripping down the NFL.
Former QB Colin Kaepernick continued his hatred for the NFL and league operations as he compared the NFL training camp to slavery in his Netflix special.
In the video he states that the NFL creates a power dynamic, “They poke, prod, and examine you. Searching for any defect that might affect your performance.” Kaepernick added “no dignity left intact.”
The scene then shifts to a mock slave auction with the athletes on camera.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Colin Kaepernick, in his new Netflix special, compares NFL training camps to slavery. pic.twitter.com/bu5C2alild
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) October 30, 2021
Here is the official trailer for Kaepernick’s special, Colin in Black and White which premiered on October 29th.
It is quite the statement from someone who made a small fortune during his time in the NFL. No money is not always worth it, but it has definitely given him his platform which Kaepernick has been quick to use over the last couple years.
Some of these scenes will no doubt spark many debates.