Saints corner CJ Gardner-Johnson did what he does best against Tom Brady and the Buccaneers on Sunday night – frustrate his opponent all game long.
After throwing a late game interception to CJ, Brady went back to the sidelines – where his emotions boiled over.
When looking at the play on one of the team’s Microsoft tablets, Tom Brady got enraged and chucked the device behind him, smashing the tablet into multiple pieces.
Tom Brady Turned Into An Instant Meme After Chucking Tablethttps://t.co/YJOTQCyTaw
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 20, 2021
On Monday, CJ Gardner-Johnson joined the waves of people on social media trolling Tom Brady over his moment of rage.
“Hey @Microsoft @surface , can y’all send me a new Surface Tablet? I need to give it to a friend who broke his. Thank you and Merry Christmas,” Gardner-Johnson tweeted.
— Ceedy Duce. (@CGJXXIII) December 20, 2021
CJ Gardner-Johnson might have gotten the last laugh Tom Brady on Sunday night. But being as they’re now division rivals in the NFC South, I’m sure Brady will remember this during the next matchup.
Hell, they could even meet up in the playoffs this season if things shake out the right way.
As it stands, Tom Brady’s Bucs would be the division winner in the NFC South, and CJ Garner-Johnson and the Saints would own a wild card spot.
Hopefully we see this rivalry continue in the near future.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of