UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell is flipping the script, claiming he was the one who was assaulted.
The UFC legend was arrested this week following a domestic battery charge that happened at his California home. The UFC legend was reportedly in a domestic dispute with his wife.
Former UFC Champ Chuck Liddell Arrested Following Confrontation With Wifehttps://t.co/N0soFrDPFU
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 12, 2021
After the dust settled, Chuck Liddell released a statement claiming he was actually the one who was assaulted, and instead of his wife getting hauled in, he took one for the team and voluntrarily went in his wife’s place. Chuck’s inent on doing that was to try to keep a “family mental health issue” within the family.
See Chuck’s statement below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
This is definitely an interesting turn of events.
It would be hard to believe Chuck would throw his wife under the bus, but if he’s lying, then that’s exactly what he just did.
Hopefully he’s not lying.