Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is doing some good work this holiday season. The all purpose back spread some holiday cheer through his foundation last week.
CMC took care of layaway balances for 363 military families.
McCaffrey jumped on Zoom to make the announcement with 22 of the families he took care of.
The Christmas surprise took place over a Zoom video chat with McCaffrey and 22 members of the military.
“We owe our service men and women and their families a debt of gratitude for all that they do to serve our country,” McCaffrey said. “The Christian McCaffrey Foundation is contributing to Pay Away the Layaway this holiday season to say thank you to military families throughout the Carolinas, for your service and your sacrifice.”
McCaffrey may be plagued with the constant injury bug, at least he still wants to contribute anyway he can.
The age of the Running Back is pretty much over in the NFL, but McCaffrey got paid, so he’s all good.
Nice to see him paying it forward.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard