Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiver Chris Godwin had an unfortunate ending to his 2021 season when he suffered a torn ACL during the upset loss against the Saints on Sunday.
A look at the Chris Godwin injury, which has him sidelined for the rest of the game ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/AIW7JF8Uc1
— Sports by Tampa Bay Times (@TBTimes_Sports) December 20, 2021
After Chris Godwin was diagnosed with a torn ACL, his wife, Mariah, opened up about how difficult the situation is.
“To be honest,” Mariah said in a statement via TMZ, “it makes me wanna throw up and cry and smash a window all at once. If you know Chris at all you know why this is just gut wrenching.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week