A pregame diet is something to really think about.
Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown wasn’t feeling very well leading up to the Titans Monday Night game against the Bills. Prior to the game, A.J. Brown received three IVs, just to get him ready to roll.
So how did A.J. Brown get so sick? One word. Chipotle. Brown claims to have gotten food poisoning at the fast food burrito restaurant.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
AJ Brown had food poisoning. Was very sick for 48 hours, needed an IV. From where? “Chipotle. I’m sorry, Chipotle. Probably won’t get an endorsement with Chipotle.”
— Joe Rexrode (@joerexrode) October 19, 2021
In spite of being under the weather, A.J. Brown helped the Titans get a W with 7 catches and 91 yards. Sometimes getting sick before a big game can apparently help.
Who needs a healthy cleanse when you can do the Chipotle cleanse.