Charles Barkley had another great moment on “NBA On TNT” tonight. And this time, it was centered around Brooklyn Nets guard James Harden.
As “The Beard” was walking into the arena prior to the game against the Warriors, cameras showed him wearing some sort of fuzzy red sweater to the locker room.
While Ernie Johnson was talking about James Harden as a player, Charles Barkley could be heard in the background questioning the fit from the Nets star.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
"That's like The Grinch or something…” 😂
Chuck breaking down The Beard's fit pic.twitter.com/7lzS65g8SK
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) November 17, 2021
James Harden doesn’t only have Charles Barkley’s style criticism to watch out for. But if he doesn’t turn it on, and fast, the critics of his on-court prowess will be coming out of the woodworks.
So far on the year, Harden is averaging below 20 PPG despite being one of the leading scorers in the league ever since he bursted onto the scene with the Rockets.
Tonight, James Harden and the Nets are currently being blown out by Steph Curry’s Warriors. And it looks like the team is going to need to do some soul-searching in the coming days.