Charles Barkley is trending on Wednesday afternoon for yet another on-brand anecdote about his life.
On an episode of The Steam Room podcast, Sir Charles spoke on how he named his daughter, Christiana, after a mall in Delaware.
“She’s named after a mall, in fairness,” Barkley said before chuckling. “There’s a Christiana Mall in Delaware that I always used to go by. That’s how she got her name, Christiana.”
Charles Barkley says he named his daughter after a mall in Delaware pic.twitter.com/AdJpFgoWjq
— Rob Lopez (@r0bato) December 8, 2021
Ernie Johnson was clearly amused by Charles Barkley’s revelation. And when asked about it further, Barkley had a simple explanation.
“I don’t know, I just liked the mall,” Barkley said.
“You’re a mess,” Johnson replied while laughing.
This exchange between Charles Barkley and Ernie Johnson is another example of why “Inside The NBA” is such a successful program. You just never know what’s going to come out of Charles’ mouth. And it makes for some highly-entertaining content.
I wonder what Christiana Barkley will think after she’s told she was named after some mall in Delaware…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter