Every now and then you will get someone who gives props to their grade school or high school, tonight on Sunday Night Football, Michael Schofield decided to go a different route.
If anyone was a Prison Break fan, they would already recognize the OL’s name as the main character in the show. Former University of Michigan product, Schofield made sure he didn’t miss his chance.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Michael Schofield announced himself, giving his alma mater as Fox River State, the place where the prison was located in the show.
Props to former @UMichFootball OL Michael Schofield, who used his NBC Sunday Night Football intro to shout-out the fictional TV character that shares his name, giving his alma mater as “Fox River State” (as in State Penitentiary, cf. PRISON BREAK) #themichigandifference pic.twitter.com/rx7XPtEdd0
— Mike Rubin (@rubinbooty) November 22, 2021
The Chargers lead 17-10 at half time.