Cam Newton’s baby Mama witnessed Cam’s benching.
Cam Newton’s return to the Carolina Panthers hasn’t gone exactly as planned.
In just his second start this season, Cam Newton was benched in a 33-10 blowout loss to the Miami Dolphins.
The Panthers trailed the Dolphins 30-10 in the fourth quarter when Cam was pulled from the game.
Newton’s baby mama and current girlfriend LaReina Shaw was at the game to see his benching.
Cam threw two interceptions and completed just five of 21 attempts for 92 yards before being pulled for P.J. Walker. His 5.8 quarterback rating was the worst of his 11-year NFL career.
Looks like having his lady in the crowd had a negative effect.
Cam’s best days are clearly in the rear view mirror.
At least he has the company of a beautiful woman to help console him now that it appears he’s officially washed.
Check out some pics of Cam’s baby mama/girlfriend below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter