Players now a days have it pretty easy.
Pro Football Hall of Fame wide receiver Calvin Johnson discusses the NFL’s evolving relationships with both cannabis and opioids. Johnson, aka Megatron, says that he used cannabis every week while playing in the NFL to help alleviate pain and to improve his sleep. Of course marijuana wasn’t legal back then.
Watch Calvin Johnson explain below:
Megatron has always been one of the best to ever play the game. Seeing this makes me like him 420% more.
Can’t wait for that “Megatron” strain to come out.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week