Buffalo is taking their matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs very seriously. They’re taking it so seriously that everyone is Buffalo is trying to do their part.
Even grocery stores in Buffalo are pulling their weight.
Buffalo grocery stores have been pulling KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce right off the shelf.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
Of course KC Masterpiece really doesn’t have much to do with Kansas City other than the name.
A grocery store in Buffalo is removing “KC Masterpiece” BBQ sauce from it’s shelves this week, because it’s labeled “KC”!
1. Kansas Citians don’t use that shit!
2. It’s made by Kraft in Oakland you dumb fucks!
3. It’s not going to change the L you’ll be taking Sunday Night.
— ChiefsAholic ™️ (@ChiefsAholic) January 20, 2022
But hey why not, can’t hurt.