Budda Baker is on the mend.
There was a very scary situation last night as Los Angeles Rams running back Cam Akers lowered his head and smashed into the helmet of Budda Baker on the Cardinals.
Baker immediately went down and could not get up, which led to immediate medical attention. While Akers taunted Baker at first, he was simply unaware of the situation.
Cardinals Release An Update On Budda Baker Following Scary Injury During Playoff Gamehttps://t.co/tjhVqejMCn
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 18, 2022
Baker was stretchered off of the field and was immediately taken to the hospital to get checked out.
Prayers up for Budda Baker pic.twitter.com/6UwR2cFTB3
— Roto Street Journal (@RotoStJournal) January 18, 2022
Budda Baker was moving his hands. Hopefully a good sign 🙏 pic.twitter.com/TzCsQLrqIZ
— Mr Matthew CFB 🇺🇦 (@MrMatthewCFB) January 18, 2022
This morning Budda Baker updated fans from his hospital bed, which was then reposted by TMZ.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
As you can see down below, Baker said that he underwent a plethora of tests and that based on the results, everything is going to be okay for him.
“Everything came out clean,” Baker said. “I’ll make a full recovery. So, definitely blessed.”
Football is a violent sport, and every so often we see a play that makes you realize these guys are actually human.
Hopefully Budda is able to make a fully recovery and continue on with his already stellar career.