The Tampa Bay Buccaneers played it smart this time as the team clearly instructed a staff member to chase down the ball once Tom Brady passed for his 700th career passing touchdown Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.
Tom Brady needed just two touchdown passes to reach the 700 mark for his NFL career and you better believe the Bucs knew all about it and did not want that ball given away to a “lucky” fan this time.
Brady didn’t look like he would be hitting the incredible milestone at home in week 14, but over time proved to be the extra time needed for Brady and the Bucs.
Tom Brady threw for his 700th career passing touchdown halfway through the over time session. It was a dramatic 58 yard touchdown catch and run from Breshad Perriman which served as a walk-off touchdown to give the Bucs their 10th win of the season.
While the play was quite impressive, the job the Bucs staff member did to make sure Perriman didn’t just give the ball away was another spectacle to see.
The #Bucs had a staffer ready to run in to get Tom Brady’s 700th career TD ball as soon as it happened.
Immediately after Perriman scored, someone was there to get the ball.
No more free Bitcoins.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) December 13, 2021
The wheels on that guy!
You can instantly see the man wearing the red shirt enter the frame and almost look to try and cut down the angle to make sure he got to the ball as quickly as possible, well played young man.
Brady threw for 363 yards and two touchdowns Sunday as the Bucs took down the Bills 33-27 in over time.
The Bucs host the New Orleans Saints next Sunday in prime time.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments