Chicks dig the long ball.
PGA star Bryson DeChambeau is one of Golf’s heavy hitters, and he’s always willing to show off his massive power off the tee. On the fifth-hole at Whistling Straights, the site of the Ryder Cup, Bryson DeChambeau blasted a a major drive to the right of the water hazard. It traveled far and fast.
— Zachary Swiecicki (@zachswies) September 24, 2021
The total distance traveled on the shot was 417 yards.
You can see where the ball landed below:
— DraftKings (@DraftKings) September 24, 2021
Whether you’d like to admit it or not, fans love the long drive, there’s something to be said about a guy who can hit a ball that far.
The Happy Gilmore effect is real.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard
- Klay Thompson Spotted Out with his New Girlfriend Kristen Evangeline
- Brandon Ingram Spotted Being Friendly With Singer Paloma Ford