Tom Brady has never been much of a rushing quarterback, but he will put his body on the line to get a first down when needed.
During the first quarter in the Bucs overtime thriller against the Bills, Tom went for it.
Not enough people are talking about Tom Brady over 1.5 rushing yards being 9-4 on the season 🤑
— br_betting (@br_betting) December 12, 2021
Brady rushed for 16 yards, his highest one-game output since late 2019.
Following the game, Bucs Head Coach Bruce Arians made it clear he did not want his quarterback putting himself in harm’s way.
“That’s enough of that s***,” Arians said after he was asked about Brady running to get a first down.
Bucs coach Bruce Arians on Tom Brady sacrificing his body to run for first down. “That’s enough of that shit.”
— Rick Stroud (@NFLSTROUD) December 13, 2021
Tom will do whatever it takes to win, but obviously he prefers throwing to running.
Weirdly enough Tom seems quicker than ever, relatively speaking of course.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of