The Denver Broncos continued their action-packed offseason with the signing of star defensive lineman, Randy Gregory on Tuesday morning. But it wasn’t always looking possible.
The Cowboys had a deal in place with Gregory, and it was even being reported on social media that he had agreed to stick with Dallas.
The #Cowboys are expected to sign their own pass-rusher Randy Gregory to a deal around $13M per year, source said. The deal isn’t done yet. But it is headed that way.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 15, 2022
Shortly after, Randy Gregory pulled an audible at the line — agreeing with the Broncos instead.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) March 15, 2022
The Denver Broncos social media team hilariously summed up the situation in one tweet.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) March 15, 2022
Randy Gregory is now joining a suddenly-stacked Broncos squad, who will undoubtedly have Super Bowl aspirations for next season.
The pass-rusher is coming off a season where he tallied 19 total tackles (15 solo), six sacks, three forced fumbles, and an interception.
The Broncos seem to have filled their void on the defensive line with the Randy Gregory signing. But with how active they’ve been this offseason, I don’t think it would surprise anyone if they’re not done yet.