Brian Flores couldn’t keep his job despite coaching winning football.
Brian Flores surprise firing earlier in the week shocked the entire sports world. Since the firing news dropped, there have been some report of turmoil between Flores and the Dolphins starting QB, Tua Tagovailoa.
The two reportedly got into a shouting match prior to him being axed.
Brian Flores And Tua Tagovailoa Reportedly Got Into Shouting Match Prior To The Coach Getting Fired https://t.co/4xZhOLjsLk
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 12, 2022
Now there’s another rumor that surfaced this week claiming Flores was very skeptical of Tua’s body transformation.
According to the rumor, Flores tested Tua multiple times for PED’s.
When Flores was let go, Kenny Stills seemed to allude that some other stuff was going on.
Respect Flo as a coach. Idk about the other shit he was on. https://t.co/8j3wSDa9N0
— Kenny Stills (@KSTiLLS) January 11, 2022
Flores is now interviewing for the Chicago Bears Head Coaching job.
If this rumor is true, it would be concerning for a young QB like Justin Fields, if the Bears decide to hire Flores.
Flores will get another crack, he finished his tenure in Miami winning 8 of his last 9 games.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter