It’s vaccination season.
Washington Wizards All-Star Bradley Beal returned to the court on Thursday night after landing in the NBA’s health and safety protocols.
Beal dropped 29 points and had 10 assists in Washington’s 110-93 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Beal briefly explained his decision to finally receive the COVID-19 vaccine after months of holding out after the win.
The lone reason behind getting vaccinated, he said, was because of “my family.”
“I’ll leave it at that,” he said.
Bradley Beal on why he got vaccinated: “My family… I’ll leave it at that.”
— Chase Hughes (@ChaseHughesNBCS) December 31, 2021
Beal was one of the last players in the NBA who had not received his vaccine.
Beal insisted that the new mandate in DC had nothing to do with him getting vaccinated.
Bradley Beal said DC's indoor vaccine mandate didn't have a role in his getting vaccinated.
— Andrew Gillis (@Andrew_Gillis70) December 31, 2021
Whatever his reason, glad Beal took care of business.
Family should always come first.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter