The Cleveland Browns and Odell Beckham parted ways today. They are officially parting ways with Beckham, coincidentally on his 29th birthday.
Where Odell Beckham will land is anyone’s guess. So far there’s been rumors that it could be a handful of teams that would be willing to pick up the controversial receiver.
NFL Insider Lists Top Five Potential Landing Spots For Odell Beckham Jr. Following His Releasehttps://t.co/Khz9kGFNwu
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 5, 2021
The Pats have been thrown around for potential landing spots for OBJ’s services.
Pats Head Coach Bill Belichick was asked about picking up a top caliber player during the season. He didn’t mention his name, but pretty much shut it down.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Question: In a general sense, if a top-caliber player became available, how much would you look into it?
Bill Belichick: “We’ve done that before. Brought in Talib in the middle of the season. I don’t know any specifics, so at this point, there’s nothing to really talk about.” pic.twitter.com/fWK7bPsEQu
— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) November 5, 2021
One thing is for sure, Odell was in dire need of a change of scenery. At this stage of his career, he’s going to need a seasoned high caliber Quarterback to get him the ball. If not it’s going to be more of the same.
If Odell wants to win bad enough, he’ll worry less about his contract and more about earning his way back into the hearts of fantasy owners.
OBJ watch is totally on!