Would Bill Belichick have turned out to be one of the best coaches to ever do it without Tom Brady?
That’s the burning questions as we approach Tom Brady’s return to Foxboro. Brady and Belichick are probably one of the most celebrated duos of all time. Now that Tom has left for greener pastures, and clearly proved he can win without his head coach, what does that mean about Belichick’s legacy?
Is Bill just a product of Tom Brady’s excellence?
A reporter asked Belichick if he would have been as successful without Tom.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Watch Belichick’s answer below:
Does Bill Belichick feel he would've had the same level of success without Tom Brady?
"Of course not." pic.twitter.com/rzJ0svrZmL
— Henry Coffey McKenna (@McKennAnalysis) October 1, 2021
It’s a pretty obvious answer, Belichick is a great coach but without Tom he probably wouldn’t have won nearly as much, if not at all.
The fact that Belichick can say that clearly shows he’s well aware of just how great Tom is…