New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was trending on Sunday for an interesting reason.
During the Patriots-Cowboys game, many fans were were quick to notice that Belichick appeared to have a cut up face.
Did Bill Belichick get into a fight? pic.twitter.com/oqukYiPFnj
— Ben Brown 🌻 (@BenBrownPL) October 17, 2021
After the Patriots lost the thriller in OT, Bill Belichick was asked what exactly was going on with his face?
The coach gave an incredibly on-brand answer.
“Yeah, I’ll be alright,” he said.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
On @TheGregHillShow, Bill Belichick was asked about his face being a little bloody on the sideline during the game: "Yeah, I'll be alright."
— Ryan Hannable (@RyanHannable) October 18, 2021
At one point on Sunday, it looked like Bill Belichick and the Patriots were going to win a “statement game ” against a Cowboys team who many believe have a chance to make a deep run in the playoffs.
Now the Patriots will turn their attention to the Jets for next week. And Bill Belichick will hopefully have his face all healed up by then.