Could Bill Belichick sneak his way into the Odell Beckham Jr. sweepstakes?
According to a report on Wednesday, OBJ’s free agency decision is now down to three teams: the Saints, Packers and Chiefs.
Odell Beckham Jr’s Free Agency Decision Is Reportedly Down To Three Teamshttps://t.co/DMk7snl7SV
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 10, 2021
But apparently that won’t stop Bill Belichick from trying to sell the former Browns receiver on New England. According to another report, the patriots are desperately trying to swoop in to snag Odell Beckham Jr.
🚨 Odell Beckham, Jr. Update: #Pats are making a “strong push” to sign OBJ, source says. Belichick wants Beckham on the roster badly.
— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) November 10, 2021
Cap space could be an issue for Bill Belichick and the Pats when trying to make the Odell Beckham Jr. splash. But as he’s done in the past, Belichick has a keen way of moving some money around to make things happen mid-season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
The harder part for the team would be convincing OBJ that Foxborough would be the place to correctly utilize his talents.
Odell is leaving Cleveland after never making it work with Baker Mayfield – who’s to say a Mac Jones partnership would be any different?
Bill Belichick knows that he needs offensive weapons if he wants any chance at a deep playoff run this season. And perhaps he has an Odell Beckham Jr. finagle in the works.