It was all chaos in Cincinnati today as the Green Bay Packers and Bengals played late in to over time dead locked at 22 a piece.
The Bengals kicker Evan McPherson is not going to live this one down. He lined up for a 49-yard game-winning field goal, then proceeded to celebrate thinking he had done it. The only problem was that he didn’t make it, he actually missed it wide left at the top.
There is nothing more satisfying than watching someone celebrate early and then watch their whole world crumble when they realize.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
OMG he thought he made it 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/Db1TQ9nCcN
— Steven Cheah (@StevenCheah) October 10, 2021
He clearly thought that his kick was pure gold, but the ball had different ideas.
The Green Bay Packers ended up winning 25-22 with a late field goal by Mason Crosby.