Look young, feel young?
Cincinnati Bengals head coach Zac Taylor delivered a game ball to jubilant fans at Mt. Lookout Tavern after the franchise’s first playoff win in over three decades.
Coach Zac Taylor Showed Up To A Local Bar After The Bengals First Playoff Win In Over 30 Yearshttps://t.co/ztO1r54jY2
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 16, 2022
Bengals tight end C.J. Uzomah joined Good Morning Football this morning and broke the news that Taylor was actually carded when he showed up to the bar.
Win your city's first playoff game in 31 years? Still got to get ID'd at the door of the bar. 😂@cj_uzomah said @bengals Coach Zach Taylor was carded when he brought a game ball to a Cincinnati bar after their playoff win. (via @gmfb) pic.twitter.com/L6F07xYd2l
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) January 20, 2022
Zac Taylor is 38 years old, but you never can be too careful.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
Who knows when the fuzz are going to pay your bar a visit.
No chance Tom Brady gets carded.