Ben Simmons is not too worried about being traded, he’s in no rush to get back to his job.
According to ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne, Simmons is prepared to sit out the entire season if the Philadelphia 76ers aren’t able to find a trade partner before the deadline next month.
“He does want to move on of course and restart his life and his career, but he’s been going very diligently to see, to do work with his therapist, and I think the sense is if it takes the entire season to trade him, if it takes all year for the Sixers to find a trade that’s acceptable for them, he’s prepared for that,” Shelburne said on ESPN on Monday.
“It sounds unbelievable to think like a guy who is still getting fined for every game, for every practice, for every weight lifting session that he’s missing … He’s OK if he goes the whole season if that’s how it goes.”
— 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣’ 𝙉𝘽𝘼 (@_Talkin_NBA) January 17, 2022
Ben Simmons is currently in the second year of a five-year, $177 million deal with Philadelphia.
The NBA trade deadline is set for Feb. 10 at 3 p.m. ET.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
Should Simmons not be moved, it’s going to be more of the same.
Which is just torture. Please, please ship this guy out of town Philly.