Ben Simmons is keeping busy away from the court.
The disgruntled All-Star is obviously ready to leave Philadelphia, as evidenced by his agent requesting a trade over the summer. There was also him not showing up for Sixers training camp, or not participating in practice. Oh yea, he also listed his Philadelphia home on the market over the Summer.
Ben Simmons Reportedly Selling Philadelphia Condo https://t.co/od1XjkPqoh
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 6, 2021
Now Ben Simmons is also attempting to sell his main residence, his expansive South Jersey home.
The home hit real estate website Zillow in the late hours of Tuesday night, just hours after Simmons was kicked out of Sixers practice by head coach Doc Rivers for refusing to engage in a drill.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Simmons’ house on Zillow: https://t.co/AEhM6vo4gR
— CD (@youknowthedehel) October 20, 2021
You can check out Simmons home below:
Ben needs to focus less on real estate and more on his job.
Act like a professional for once.