Former NFL player Bart Scott is feeling pretty strongly about the San Francisco 49ers this weekend. The Niners are all set to face the Philadelphia Eagles, and Bart has put his eyebrow on the line. If Philly ends up beating the 49ers, Bart will shave off one of his eyebrows.
That’s the confidence you normally don’t see in a wager.
Bart also made the bet on TV, so he can’t back out now.
"If the 49ers lose to the Philadelphia Eagles, I'll shave my eyebrow off."
— Get Up (@GetUpESPN) September 16, 2021
You could put a ton of money on the line and it would probalby be less stressful than the possibility of losing an eyebrow.
Why do people even make these absured bets.
Best of luck Bart, can’t wait to see what happens.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard