Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield tested positive for COVID-19 this week, and now some reports about his activities earlier in the week are coming to light.
Mayfield hosted a community event at a local Boys & Girls Club two days ago, proving he does actually care about some Browns fans. Multiple pictures and video show him and his wife Emily with their masks off.
See Baker and his wife Emily’s Boys & Girls club visit below:
— clevelanddotcom (@clevelanddotcom) December 13, 2021
Baker Mayfield Testing Out New Receivers Via Betsykling/IG pic.twitter.com/eMEbh85FrL
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 14, 2021
Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield and his wife Emily gave the kids at Elyria's Boys and Girls Club an experience to remember. pic.twitter.com/PZ1XXWwRiE
— Mark Perez-Krywany (@MarkPerezK10) December 13, 2021
The Mayfields were trying to do something nice, and also probably look the part of the caring QB and his wife.
They should be applauded for that, doing that sort of thing is usually a good look.
But big picture it wasn’t a smart move, one because he could have contracted COVID there, or secondly, he could have already has COVID and spread it at this event.
Masking Up indoors definitely could have helped, definitely wouldn’t have hurt.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of